HILGARTWILSON has immediate openings for CAD Technicians ranging from Entry level to Mid-level CAD Technicians to become a part of our growing civil engineering design team involved in a variety of private and public sector projects. HILGARTWILSON’s team has grown from 6 employees when founded in 2009 to over 150 talented and dedicated professionals today. We are seeking individuals with sound technical skills, strong communication skills and enthusiasm to join our successful and growing team.
Our team has extensive experience working together on many of the Valley’s largest and most prestigious master planned communities, as well as retail, office, educational, healthcare, and mixed-use developments. Our diversity of expertise provides our clients with a comprehensive resource for civil engineering and consulting needs. Our success is predicated upon our dedication to client service with municipal, public works, and private client relationships statewide.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Assembling construction plans and assisting design team submit for reviewing agencies.
- Using established CAD standards to prepare electronic drawings from marked-up plans and/or verbal instruction by engineers/designers.
- Organizing and scheduling work to accomplish goals on projects within established budgets and timelines.
- Coordination with engineers and other design team members.
- Publishing/Plotting plans and exhibits as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ideal candidates should have a degree or CAD software related certification.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is required, but Civil 3D is preferred.
- Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities.
- Company benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time.