HILGARTWILSON, a local civil engineering firm, is seeking CAD technicians ranging from entry-level to mid-level to become a part of our civil engineering design team involved in a variety of private and public sector projects. We are seeking individuals with sound technical skills, strong communication skills, and enthusiasm to join our successful and growing team.
- Assembling construction plans and assisting the design team with submitting to reviewing agencies
- Using established CAD standards to prepare electronic drawings from marked-up plans and/or verbal instruction by engineers/designers
- Organizing and scheduling work to accomplish goals on projects within established budgets and timelines
- Coordinating with engineers and other design team members
- Publishing/plotting plans and exhibits as needed
Skill and Qualifications
- Knowledge of AutoCAD is required from associate’s degree program or experience
- Civil 3D preferred
- Detail orientation
- Experience with civil engineering firm preferred
- Work hours Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with flexibility of early or late starts
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities.
- Company benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time