HILGARTWILSON is a civil engineering firm that is seeking an Assistant Project Coordinator to become a part of our growing team. The role of the Assistant Project Coordinator is to support project teams through a variety of administrative tasks to ensure the smooth working of projects.
This role will work closely with project coordinators to assist project teams with administrative tasks to support deadlines, such as assisting in the preparation of submittal packages to municipalities, maintaining and tracking the status of multiple projects, managing document controls, and filing of project related plans, reports, and documents.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of project submittals
- Complete forms, applications, and fee schedules, per municipal/agency requirement
- Copy, print and scan plans, reports and documents
- Collect, coordinate, compile plans for submittal (grading, drainage, paving, water, sewer, sub-consultant plans, etc.), as applicable
- Delivery and pick up of project documents/submittal packages to and from the municipalities and agencies
- Attend submittal intake meetings, as required
- Map requests/utility conflict research
- Coordinate sending and following up on utility conflict reviews
- Request as-built plans for surrounding areas, as assigned
- Prepare comment response letters from redlines returned from the municipalities
- Print and/or copy documents as requested or coordinate with offsite 3rd party reprographics
- Schedule courier to pick up and deliver packages; enter data to Flash log sheet
- Follow-up with 3rd party reprographics on status and communicate
- Scan, name, and file electronic documents in respective directories per company policy
- Burn CD/DVD copies, as necessary
- Support teams to maintain company filing standards
- Locate documents, files, or plans as requested; provide original or copies and refile as necessary
- Assist in the production/editing of company Statement of Qualifications requests, bid offers, proposal editing, etc.
- Assist/backup other administrative project roles, as assigned/when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience in an administrative, receptionist, or customer service role
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Intermediate administrative writing/editing/formatting skills
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner both verbally and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to organize and multi-task efficiently
- Prioritize and meet multiple deadlines
- Possess a valid AZ driver license and have access daily to a vehicle for deliveries
- Punctual and dependable
- Customer service driven with a “can do” attitude
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
• Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities.
• Company benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time.