HILGARTWILSON, a multi-disciplined Civil Engineering, Planning, Survey Services and Construction Management firm, is seeking a Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Specialist to add to our growing Human Resources team.
- Perform full-lifecycle recruitment for professional technical and non-technical roles, including but not limited to sourcing, interviewing, preparing and presenting offers, and onboarding
- Partner with management and HR team members to assess and fulfill recruitment needs with top industry talent
- Maintain up-to-date intelligence of candidate market, industry staffing trends, and top sourcing channels
- Build and sustain talent pipeline of company’s core skillsets through identification and consistent leveraging of key sourcing channels
- Support optimization of social media communication channels to drive recruitment strategy and expand brand reach
- Compile and update reports of key talent acquisition metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ year’s full-lifecycle recruiting experience
- 1+ years’ experience within professional/technical recruiting preferred
- Direct knowledge of recruiting and talent acquisition strategies and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills and positive demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and within groups
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates sound judgment capability
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities.
- Company benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time.