HILGARTWILSON is seeking a Survey CAD Technician to become a part of our growing team. The ideal Survey CAD Technician candidate should have prior experience with land survey related AutoCAD drawings and working knowledge of Civil 3D. He/she should be very organized and efficient, analytical, and have great attention to detail.
Our team is involved in a variety of private and public sector projects and has extensive experience working together on many of the Valley’s largest and most prestigious master planned communities, as well as retail, office, educational, healthcare, and mixed use developments. Our diversity of expertise provides our clients with a comprehensive resource for land surveying, civil engineering and consulting needs.
- Use Civil 3D to prepare electronic drawings from field data, legal documents, marked-up plans and/or verbal instruction
- Preparation of boundary, topographic and ALTA/NSPS surveys, subdivision plats, and results of land surveys.
- Produce metes and bounds legal descriptions and exhibits.
- Organize and schedule own work to accomplish goals on projects within established budgets and timelines.
- Degree or computer related certification
- Minimum 1 year of Civil 3D experience with land survey projects
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time (PTO/PST)
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Annual Reviews with Possible Merit-Based Pay Increases
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- 401(k) Plan
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate Partnership Discounts
- Cell Phone Reimbursement for Management Level
- Participation in Professional Memberships/Affiliation Costs
- Financial Reimbursement for Professional Testing Costs