HILGARTWILSON has an immediate opening for a Survey Crew Chief who is self-motivated, responsible, and experienced to perform general surveying on civil engineering construction projects. HILGARTWILSON provides full-service survey services to our clients. Our crews perform construction staking and as-built, control, boundary, topographic, and ALTA surveys. Our team has extensive experience working together on many of the Valley’s largest and most prestigious master-planned communities, as well as retail, office, educational, healthcare, and mixed-use developments.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of land surveying by running a crew or working alone with a robotic instrument and possess the ability to effectively communicate with clients and team members to successfully complete projects.
- Represent HILGARTWILSON in a professional manner to our clients, contractors, and the general public
- Demonstrate dependability by being at work on time, ready to work and maintaining an appropriate and clean appearance
- Perform field survey tasks for construction staking and as-built, control, boundary, topographic, and ALTA surveys
- Perform quality control checks and accurately record information to complete tasks
- Ability to effectively complete day-to-day field survey operations and report back to the Survey Manager on daily activities
- 3+ years of experience as a Survey Crew Chief
- Proficiency in working with survey data collectors and software and GPS and robotic survey instruments
- Ability to complete survey calculations in the field and a thorough knowledge of construction staking procedures and plan interpretation
- A valid and clean driving record
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full-time position
- Some extra hours may be required and there may be some on-call hours that will apply
- The compensation will be commensurate with experience
- HILGARTWILSON provides a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, and annual bonus