HILGARTWILSON, a multi-disciplined Survey, Civil Engineering, Planning, and Construction Management firm, is seeking a Survey Manager to assist with the management of current Land Survey operations and to provide leadership to the Survey Services team.
- Supervise scheduling of office staff and survey crews for multiple types of Legal Survey projects.
- Oversee the preparation, provide appropriate quality control measures for successful completion of Boundary Surveys, Subdivision Plats, ALTA and Topographic surveys, and legal descriptions with exhibits.
- Monitor performance of field and office surveyors to assure client receives a quality product on time and within budget.
- Establish and maintain survey crew and survey technician procedures to ensure efficient and productive performance and accurate survey data transfer to and from the office.
- Establish and enforce quality controls in keeping with professional standards and company policy.
- Responsible for morale, efficiency, and individual member performance for team members.
- Prepare survey-related proposals and contracts.
- Staff the Survey Team as appropriate for current and anticipated workloads.
- Network with clients/potential clients to obtain new work and ensure customer satisfaction .
- Approve project billing and complete monthly billing reviews.
- RLS designation; AZ strongly preferred or to be obtained within first year.
- CFedS certification desired.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in Land Surveying with 5 years experience in leadership role.
- Thorough understanding of the analysis of title documents and boundary surveys.
- Strong technical, organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with clients, municipalities, contractors, etc. to maintain excellent customer relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities.
- Company benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time