HILGARTWILSON, a multi-disciplined Survey, Civil Engineering, Land Use Planning, and Construction Management firm, is seeking a Survey Manager to assist with the management of current Land Survey operations and to provide leadership to the Survey Services team.
- Supervise scheduling of office staff and survey crews for multiple types of Legal Survey projects.
- Oversee the preparation, provide appropriate quality control measures for successful completion of Boundary Surveys, Subdivision Plats, ALTA and Topographic surveys, and legal descriptions with exhibits.
- Monitor performance of field and office surveyors to assure client receives a quality product on time and within budget.
- Establish and maintain survey crew and survey technician procedures to ensure efficient and productive performance and accurate survey data transfer to and from the office.
- Establish and enforce quality controls in keeping with professional standards and company policy.
- Responsible for morale, efficiency, and individual member performance for team members.
- Prepare survey-related proposals and contracts.
- Staff the Survey Team as appropriate for current and anticipated workloads.
- Network with clients/potential clients to obtain new work and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Approve project billing and complete monthly billing reviews.
- RLS designation; AZ preferred or in process to be obtained
- CFedS certification desired although not required
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in Land Surveying with 5 years of experience in leadership role
- Thorough understanding of the analysis of title documents and boundary surveys.
- Strong technical, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Proven ability to work with clients, municipalities, contractors, etc. to maintain excellent customer relations
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred although not required
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and an attractive benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time (PTO/PST)
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonuses
- Annual Reviews with Possible Merit-Based Pay Increases
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- 401(k) Plan
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Corporate Partnership Discounts
- Cell Phone Reimbursement for Management Level
- Participation in Professional Memberships/Affiliation Costs
- Financial Reimbursement for Professional Testing Costs