The Construction Administration Manager will work closely with the Manager of Construction Services to provide management of bidding packages, managing budgets, and tracking plan approvals. This position will oversee the monthly project cost tracking process, including contractor invoicing and lien waiver tracking.
HILGARTWILSON is looking for someone who is experienced with contractor billing forms and has a strong knowledge of Arizona lien laws. They also need to be exceptional with due diligence support including the contract administration process, customer service for internal and external personnel, and managing a construction administrative staff of one.
- Manage monthly budgets
- Process and manage draw packages ensuring accuracy & completeness
- Manage preparation of contracts for awarded bids
- Assist in tracking plan approvals, permits, and final releases
- Assist with final plat recordation and procuring addresses and APNs
- Create and manage schedules for all phases of work including pre-construction activities, construction activities and coordination of utility construction as needed for bidding and estimating
- Process and manage vendor setup packets including bid packages, awards, contracts, and change orders
- Support staff in paperwork preparation, NOI’s, dust permit, check requests, applications, legal documents, dry utility provider agreements, and distribution & filing in accordance with published policies
- Maintain communication and relationships with owners, consultants, municipalities, and contractors
- Minimum 5 years of experience in construction field management or approved equivalent
- Experience with contractor billing forms
- Strong knowledge of Arizona lien laws
- Strong knowledge of scheduling and budgeting
- Strong leadership, people and communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities.
- Company benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time