HILGARTWILSON a Civil Engineering firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Construction Management Team. The role of the Administrative Assistant is to ensure the smooth working of projects by assisting Project Managers. Knowing at what stage something needs to be completed, anticipating the next step and assisting with executing it.
The right candidate should possess strong communication skills, be highly organized, a good problem solver, efficient, have a good attention to detail and a team player. Experience and/or knowledge of construction contracting is preferred.
- Assisting with preparation of:
- Track and streamline tasks in multiple projects
- Cost estimates and spreadsheets
- New project set up
- Writing of proposals
- Prepare Exhibits/Reports
- Setting up, compiling and submittal of reports
- Due diligence and research
- Create and update project schedules and flow charts
- Monitor project budgets
- Copying/filing/scanning duties
- Keep teams in tune with company filing standards
- Run copies and create project booklets as needed
- 5+ years of experience in an administrative or coordination-related role
- Understand general construction practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Typing 50+ wpm, Proficient in MS Office products, Adobe Suite
- Organization skills, efficiency, dependability, teamwork, customer service skills, “can do” attitude
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities.
- Company benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time