HILGARTWILSON is a locally owned engineering, surveying, planning, and construction management-consulting firm looking for a Contract Administrator to join our team. This position performs contract administration, including but not limited to: contract review, contract negotiation and maintaining company standard contracts resources/library.
- Review contract documents, specifications, and general provisions with the ability to disseminate critical and relevant information.
- Identify contractual risk issues, conduct analysis of significant contractual risk, and propose appropriate solutions in accordance with upper management policies.
- Identify, understand and interpret contractual insurance and indemnification requirements; review proof of insurance documents.
- Understand lien laws, lien releases and waivers.
- Research legal issues.
- Prepare risk management summaries and reports of contractual issues for upper management.
- Assist in drafting/amending contracts.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Administer and maintain library of standard contracts, including master agreements, subcontracts, professional services agreements, purchase orders, etc.
- Administer and maintain library of standard clauses for amending contracts.
- Maintain shared directory files according to department protocols and upload documents to department SharePoint.
- 3 years’ experience as Contract Administrator, Paralegal, Project Manager, or significant related industry knowledge in civil engineering or architecture.
- Paralegal certificate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Organizational skills to prioritize tasks and administer multiple projects concurrently.
- Advanced knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite including Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities.
- Company benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time