HILGARTWILSON is a fast-growing engineering firm and is seeking to hire an Internal Information Technology (IT) Customer Service Specialist to help support the firm’s 160+ employees. Our Company is searching for a motivated and experienced person to join the firm’s IT Group. The goals will be to help employees effectively utilize IT resources and applications and to improve the firm’s IT service and support.
Internal IT Customer Service Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Provide application service and support for the firm’s employees.
- Assist with the implementation and utilization of a Helpdesk/Ticketing System.
- Develop and implement training resources (programs FAQs, Tips and Techniques, Guides) to help employees use systems effectively and productively.
- Monitor IT incidents and help to resolve issues efficiently.
- Work closely with other technology specialists to maintain application quality, system availability and overall system performance.
- Improve overall usage of the firm’s systems and applications.
- End-user service focus
- Problem solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IT Product knowledge
- Strong Computer Skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Windows & Office Applications
- Helpdesk Systems
- Experience with collaboration tools like Outlook, Teams, WebEx and Zoom
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn new applications
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Training experience
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong Microsoft software knowledge
- Some experience in IT Helpdesk and Application Support
- Minimum of two years of IT support experience is preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full-time position, with general hours being Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Some extra hours may be required, and there may be some on-call hours that will apply.
- The compensation will be commensurate with experience. HILGARTWILSON provides a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, and annual bonus.