HILGARTWILSON has immediate openings for Project Managers in our Infrastructure and Land Development teams. We have extensive experience providing services on many of the Valley’s largest and most prestigious master planned communities; retail, office, educational, healthcare, mixed use developments and public works projects. Our diversity of expertise provides our clients with a comprehensive resource for civil engineering and consulting needs. Our success is predicated upon our dedication to client service through talented, dedicated professionals working in a collaborative team environment.
This role manages projects from inception through completion, directs and supervises teams in performance of all project-related tasks, and has direct client contact and relationships.
- Perform overall project management responsibilities; manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensure a high level of morale, efficiency, and individual member performance for design team members.
- Provide technical guidance to design team and assure design is technically sound/efficient.
- Provide project design concepts, quality control, budget and schedule control, client coordination and satisfaction.
- Manage all related project tracking, submittals and approvals (municipality requirements), sub-consultant coordination, and all related paperwork.
- Ensure timely, complete and accurate billing for all work performed and costs incurred on assigned projects; assist with collections efforts as necessary.
- Professional registration strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (BSCE) or related field.
- 5+ years of combined college/technical school and progressive experience in civil engineering.
- Demonstrated strong technical, organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
- Possess detailed understanding of local municipality’s engineering requirements.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities.
- Company benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time