HILGARTWILSON is a locally-owned engineering, surveying, planning, and construction management consulting firm looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Environmental Team. Our team emphasizes collaboration, communication, and creativity in a comfortable work environment while committing to excellence and client satisfaction.
- Preparation and distribution of reports and documents
- Technical writing and editing of reports and related documents
- Maintenance of client budget tracking records
- Assist in safety initiatives and implementation of programs to mitigate losses
- Due diligence and research
- Maintenance of electronic records
- Support the department head with a variety of tasks
Skill and Qualifications
- 5 years in an administrative role in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation includes competitive salary commensurate with experience and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities.
- Company benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, 401k, Paid Holidays, and Paid Time Off/Paid Sick Time