HILGARTWILSON has immediate openings for Project Managers in our Site Development teams. We have extensive experience providing services on many of the Valley’s largest and most prestigious master planned communities; retail, office, educational, healthcare, mixed use developments and public works projects. Our diversity of expertise provides our clients with a comprehensive resource for civil engineering and consulting needs. Our success is predicated upon our dedication to client service through talented, dedicated professionals working in a collaborative team environment.
This role manages projects from inception through completion, directs and supervises teams in performance of all project-related tasks, and has direct client contact and relationships.
- Perform overall project management responsibilities; manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ensure a high level of morale, efficiency, and individual member performance for design team members.
- Provide technical guidance to design team and assure design is technically sound/efficient.
- Provide project design concepts, quality control, budget and schedule control, client coordination and satisfaction.
- Manage all related project tracking, submittals and approvals (municipality requirements), sub-consultant coordination, and all related paperwork.
- Ensure timely, complete and accurate billing for all work performed and costs incurred on assigned projects; assist with collections efforts as necessary.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three to five years of engineering experience with public and/or private entities
- Strong technical skills and capable of preparing design on commercial land development projects
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Displays strong judgement and organizational skills
- Thrives in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, quality work, and client service
- Self-motivated and able to manage and meet multiple critical deadlines
- Arizona P.E. with 5+ years of experience in a civil engineering firm preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full-time position, with general hours being Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Some extra hours may be required, and there may be some on-call hours that will apply.
- The compensation will be commensurate with experience. HILGARTWILSON provides a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, and annual bonus.